Delicious Spinach Tofu Wontons with Dipping Sauce vegetarian recipes for people.
Ingredients for Delicious Spinach Tofu Wontons with Dipping Sauce
1 (12 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
1 (12 ounce) package firm or extra firm tofu
1″ ginger, chopped finely
2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
dash soy sauce
dash chili oil
2 scallions, chopped finely
1 (20 ounce) package square wonton skins
oil, as needed
dash vegan Worcestershire sauce, optional
1 teaspoon orange zest, optional Dipping sauce:
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
scallions or lemongrass, chopped, for garnish
Delicious Spinach Tofu Wontons with Dipping Sauce, How to Make
1. Dust a tray with cornstarch. Mash the spinach, tofu, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chili oil, and scallions together with your hands. Taste and adjust seasonings. Put the mixture aside for a while while you make the dipping sauce.
2. For sauce, mix the soy sauce and seasoned vegan rice wine vinegar together, and then top with either scallions or lemongrass. Put this in the fridge to chill and get all yummy while you stuff the wontons.
3. To stuff the wontons, take a teaspoonful filling and tuck it into the wonton skin. Fold the skin into a triangle and seal. If it doesn’t seal well, try moistening the edges with a little bit of water. Set these on prepared tray. To cook the wontons, you can either deep fry the wontons until they are crispy in a good hot oil or cook them like potstickers.
4. To cook them like potstickers, mix vegan Worcestershire, orange juice, and another dash chili oil in a bowl with some water so you have about 1 1/2 cups. Heat a bit of oil in a nonstick pan and put the wontons in. Fry them until they are golden on 1 side, then flip.
5. When they have all been browned on one side, pour on the saved liquid. Cover quickly to get all that good steam in. Steam for a bit, then take the cover off and let them absorb most of the sauce. Serve with the yummy dipping sauce you prepared earlier.
Additional info for Delicious Spinach Tofu Wontons with Dipping Sauce
Preparation time: about an hour
Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe-Vegetarian Recipes
Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe vegetarian recipes for 5 people. Ingredients for Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and …
Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites-Vegetarian Recipes
Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites …
Tofu Spring Rolls-Vegetarian Recipes
Tofu Spring Rolls vegetarian recipes for 10-15 people. Ingredients for Tofu Spring Rolls 1 pound firm tofu, cubed 3 tablespoons …
Savory Coconut Okra-Vegetarian Recipes
Savory Coconut Okra vegetarian recipes for 4-5 servings people. Ingredients for Savory Coconut Okra 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut1 tablespoon …
Garlic Knots-Vegetarian Recipes
Garlic Knots vegetarian recipes for 18 rolls people. Ingredients for Garlic Knots 1 1/2 cups warm water Garlic Knots, How …