Jalapeno Poppers vegetarian recipes for people.
Ingredients for Jalapeno Poppers
12 jalapeno peppers
1 (8 ounce) tub vegan cream cheese (I use Tofutti)
1 cup nondairy milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1 box (5 3/4 ounce) vegan spicy shake and bake
oil, for deep frying
Jalapeno Poppers, How to Make
1. Cut the peppers in 1/2 length wise. Cut off tops and toss the seeds. Fill peppers with vegan cream cheese.
2. Put milk, flour, and shake and bake in 3 separate bowls. Dip peppers into milk then into flour. Allow to dry 10 minutes.
3. Dip in milk again then roll in shake and bake. Allow to dry 10 minutes.
4. Repeat the last 2 steps until totally covered (usually 2-3 times). Heat oil to roughly 370 degrees F.
5. Deep-fry about 3 minutes. Place on paper towel.
These are so good even my non veggie friends loved them, and all us wussies found that they weren’t too spicy either. If you decide to use other flavors of shake and bake, check the labels because some are not vegan. I also don’t recommend the extra crispy because it chunks up.’
Additional info for Jalapeno Poppers
Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe-Vegetarian Recipes
Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe vegetarian recipes for 5 people. Ingredients for Easy Lettuce Wrap Recipe 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and …
Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites-Vegetarian Recipes
Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Crunchy Dill and “Sour Cream” Potato Bites …
Tofu Spring Rolls-Vegetarian Recipes
Tofu Spring Rolls vegetarian recipes for 10-15 people. Ingredients for Tofu Spring Rolls 1 pound firm tofu, cubed 3 tablespoons …
Savory Coconut Okra-Vegetarian Recipes
Savory Coconut Okra vegetarian recipes for 4-5 servings people. Ingredients for Savory Coconut Okra 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut1 tablespoon …
Garlic Knots-Vegetarian Recipes
Garlic Knots vegetarian recipes for 18 rolls people. Ingredients for Garlic Knots 1 1/2 cups warm water Garlic Knots, How …