Veganized Aunt Ritas Hotdish vegetarian recipes for 4 people.
Ingredients for Veganized Aunt Ritas Hotdish
6 oz. dry macaroni, cooked by package directions
1 can condensed tomato soup
prepared nutritional yeast sauce***
12 oz. frozen burger-style crumbles (Morningstar Farms or Boca work well)
pinch of marjoram
pinch of thyme
salt and pepper to taste ***nutritional yeast sauce***:
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
2 cups water
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
Veganized Aunt Ritas Hotdish, How to Make
1. Prepare nutritional yeast sauce by whisking all ingredients in a saucepan until thickened to the consistency of a thinner gravy.
2. Brown soy protein crumbles in a little oil in a large skillet.
3. Add can of tomato soup and mix well.
4. Add entire amount of nutritional yeast sauce and mix well.
5. Add cooked noodles, mix and allow to simmer at a very low temperature for about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring often to avoid burning or sticking.
Additional info for Veganized Aunt Ritas Hotdish
Preparation time: 1 hour
Throw It Together Mexican Casserole-Vegetarian Recipes
Throw It Together Mexican Casserole vegetarian recipes for 1 people. Ingredients for Throw It Together Mexican Casserole 1 cup rice …
Root Vegetable Cobbler-Vegetarian Recipes
Root Vegetable Cobbler vegetarian recipes for 4-6 people. Ingredients for Root Vegetable Cobbler 1 medium-sized swede 3 large carrots 2 …
Poutine vegetarian recipes for 4 to 6 people. Ingredients for Poutine 4 to 5 medium potatoes, sliced garlic powder or …
Red, White, and Brown-Vegetarian Recipes
Red, White, and Brown vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Red, White, and Brown 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil …
Pasta with Hummus Sauce-Vegetarian Recipes
Pasta with Hummus Sauce vegetarian recipes for 8 people. Ingredients for Pasta with Hummus Sauce 1 pound whole wheat pasta …