Eggplant Lasagna vegetarian recipes for people.
Ingredients for Eggplant Lasagna
1 (9 ounce) package lasagna noodles
1 large eggplant, sliced
salt, as needed
1 cup bread crumbs
oil or water, as needed
1 (26 ounce) jar tomato sauce
1 pound vegan cheese, optional
Eggplant Lasagna, How to Make
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle eggplant with a lot of salt, and let dry. Rinse and pat dry.
2. Dip eggplant in oil or water to coat, and then breadcrumbs. Fry each side until golden brown, and set aside.
3. Boil lasagna according to package directions in pot, until soft.
4. Layer lasagna noodles in pan, then sauce, and then eggplant until all are gone. Layer with 1 layer vegan cheese (if using) on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, cut, and enjoy ! (
Additional info for Eggplant Lasagna
Preparation time: 30 min
Throw It Together Mexican Casserole-Vegetarian Recipes
Throw It Together Mexican Casserole vegetarian recipes for 1 people. Ingredients for Throw It Together Mexican Casserole 1 cup rice …
Root Vegetable Cobbler-Vegetarian Recipes
Root Vegetable Cobbler vegetarian recipes for 4-6 people. Ingredients for Root Vegetable Cobbler 1 medium-sized swede 3 large carrots 2 …
Poutine vegetarian recipes for 4 to 6 people. Ingredients for Poutine 4 to 5 medium potatoes, sliced garlic powder or …
Red, White, and Brown-Vegetarian Recipes
Red, White, and Brown vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Red, White, and Brown 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil …
Pasta with Hummus Sauce-Vegetarian Recipes
Pasta with Hummus Sauce vegetarian recipes for 8 people. Ingredients for Pasta with Hummus Sauce 1 pound whole wheat pasta …