Sloppy Lens vegetarian recipes for 4 people.
Ingredients for Sloppy Lens
1 cup of brown/bargain-bag lentils
1 can of Hunts Manwich sauce
2 cups of water
8 slices whole wheat bread or 4 buns
Sloppy Lens, How to Make
1. Rinse, pick through, and drain the lentils.
2. Pour water and lentils into a medium-sized pot, and bring to a boil.
3. After rolling boil is reached, cover the lentils, lower heat, and simmer for about 50 minutes (5 minutes give or take in difference).
4. After lentils are cooked through transfer to a medium saucepan, add the Manwich sauce, mix them together, and heat the mixture through at medium heat.
5. After the mixture is cooked through (this won’t take long) get out the bread and serve four equal portions of the mixture over two slices each person of bread.
NOTE: the recipe is for four people BUT this mix is BIG… rather low in calorie though, so I would recommend eating these with a fork. Or if you prefer a less messy Len, serve it up for more people!
Additional info for Sloppy Lens
Preparation time: 55 minutes
Pasta Fagioli-Vegetarian Recipe
Pasta Fagioli vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Pasta Fagioli 6-8 cloves garlic, finely chopped or pressed 2 medium onions, …
Simply Great Black Beans & Rice-Vegetarian Recipe
Simply Great Black Beans & Rice vegetarian recipes for 2 people. Ingredients for Simply Great Black Beans & Rice 1 …
Black Beans and Saifun-Vegetarian Recipe
Black Beans and Saifun vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Black Beans and Saifun 2 nests of saifun noodles (these …
Betsys Lentil and Couscous Curry-Vegetarian Recipe
Betsys Lentil and Couscous Curry vegetarian recipes for 4-6 people. Ingredients for Betsys Lentil and Couscous Curry 1 1/2 cup …
Quinoa Black Bean Salad-Vegetarian Recipe
Quinoa Black Bean Salad vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Quinoa Black Bean Salad 1 cup quinoa 2 cups water …