Chocolate Weetabix Brownies vegetarian recipes for 1 people.
Ingredients for Chocolate Weetabix Brownies
4 Weetabix bars, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed bars)
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
8 ounces vegan shortening, melted
1/4 cup nondairy milk
any mix-ins or toppings you want (chocolate chips, nuts, frosting, etc)
Chocolate Weetabix Brownies, How to Make
1. Mix dry ingredients (crushed Weetabix, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder) in a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix in liquid ingredients (melted shortening, nondairy milk). Add a little more nondairy milk if needed to make the mixture moist. Add mix-ins, if using.
3. Smoosh into greased dish (I used a 9 inch round pan).
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
5. Eat it warm and falling apart out of the oven, or put it in the refrigerator to set. After it is cool, frost if desired.
Source of recipe: This recipe was modified from this one: http://www.recipezaar.com/Chocolate-Weetabix-Fudge-158189
Additional info for Chocolate Weetabix Brownies
Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Chocolate Mocha Cake-Vegetarian Recipe
Chocolate Mocha Cake vegetarian recipes for 20 people. Ingredients for Chocolate Mocha Cake 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour, sifted …
Protein Power Cookies-Vegetarian Recipe
Protein Power Cookies vegetarian recipes for 10 people. Ingredients for Protein Power Cookies 400g Tin Chickpeas, drained and washed 2 …
Ultra-Moist Amazing Chocolate Three Layer Cake-Vegetarian Recipe
Ultra-Moist Amazing Chocolate Three Layer Cake vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Ultra-Moist Amazing Chocolate Three Layer Cake Chocolate …
Tofu-Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream-Vegetarian Recipe
Tofu-Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream vegetarian recipes for 4 people. Ingredients for Tofu-Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream 12 oz. firm, silken tofu …