Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan Recipe for 2 Servings people by SheKnows.
Making sure the celery and the grapefruit are well chilled prior to preparing this salad keeps this dish cool, crunchy and refreshing.
Ingredients for Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan
- 6 stalks celery, chilled
- 1 grapefruit, chilled
- Pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan, How to Make
- Thinly slice the celery at an angle and then place into a bowl.
- Peel the grapefruit, cut into slices, and then slice the pieces again in half. Add to the bowl with the celery.
- Sprinkle the mixture with a pinch of sugar, a few grinds of fresh black pepper and the olive oil. Gently toss the mixture to combine and then top with some shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Additional info for Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan
Preparation: 10 min, Cooktime: , Serving: 2 Servings
Recipe provided by SheKnowsYou May Also Like
Grilled figs by Chrissy Freer
Grilled figs for person Ingredients for Grilled figs 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas Grilled figs, How to Make Step 1 …
Advanced Marinated capsicum salad by David Prior
Advanced Marinated capsicum salad for 4 person A tart element is added to David Prior’s simple roast capsicum salad with …
Lentil & brown rice salad by Valli Little
Lentil & brown rice salad for person Ingredients for Lentil & brown rice salad 80ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil …
Coriander and chilli pesto by Claire Brookman
Coriander and chilli pesto for person Become a whizz with this easy and versatile pesto process! Ingredients for Coriander and …
Easy Grilled lavash with rosemary and garlic by Kate Murdoch
Easy Grilled lavash with rosemary and garlic for 4 person Impress guests with this aromatic pre-dinner snack. Ingredients for Grilled …