Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan Recipe for 2 Servings people by SheKnows.
Making sure the celery and the grapefruit are well chilled prior to preparing this salad keeps this dish cool, crunchy and refreshing.
Ingredients for Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan
- 6 stalks celery, chilled
- 1 grapefruit, chilled
- Pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan, How to Make
- Thinly slice the celery at an angle and then place into a bowl.
- Peel the grapefruit, cut into slices, and then slice the pieces again in half. Add to the bowl with the celery.
- Sprinkle the mixture with a pinch of sugar, a few grinds of fresh black pepper and the olive oil. Gently toss the mixture to combine and then top with some shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Additional info for Celery Salad with Grapefruit and Parmesan
Preparation: 10 min, Cooktime: , Serving: 2 Servings
Recipe provided by SheKnowsYou May Also Like
Mexican vegetable fritters by Liz Macri
Mexican vegetable fritters for 4 person Ingredients for Mexican vegetable fritters 1 cup small fresh basil leaves Mexican vegetable fritters, …
Green beans with pangrattato by Valli Little
Green beans with pangrattato for 6 person There’s no better way to appreciate an Italian lunch than with this elegant …
Advanced Stir-fried vegetables on asian-style coconut & pumpkin polenta by Olivia Andrews
Advanced Stir-fried vegetables on asian-style coconut & pumpkin polenta for 4 person Give an Asian twist to this classic Italian …
Curried vegetable burgers (vegetarian) by Valli Little
Curried vegetable burgers (vegetarian) for 6 person You’ll love this hearty curry flavoured burger filled with healthy vegetables, peanut butter …
Advanced Pizza margherita by Valli Little
Advanced Pizza margherita for person No need to head out for dinner when you can whip up this 5-star classic …