Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad Recipe for 4 Servings people by SheKnows.
A luscious and crunchy combination of pink grapefruit, toasted walnuts, celery and yogurt make this bright and delicious salad. Serve in a grapefruit peel for impressive presentation.
Ingredients for Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad
- 3 pink grapefruits
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 6 celery sticks, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad, How to Make
- Using a sharp knife, peel and segment the grapefruits and then cut into small pieces over a bowl to catch all of the juices.
- Add the walnuts, celery, yogurt, sugar and olive oil to the bowl and mix well to combine. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper, and then serve immediately.
Additional info for Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad
Preparation: 10 min, Cooktime: , Serving: 4 Servings
Recipe provided by SheKnowsYou May Also Like
Baked cannellini beans with sage and garlic by Valli Little
Baked cannellini beans with sage and garlic for 4 person Create an Italian-style menu made to enjoy alfresco. Ingredients for …
Mexican vegetable fritters by Liz Macri
Mexican vegetable fritters for 4 person Ingredients for Mexican vegetable fritters 1 cup small fresh basil leaves Mexican vegetable fritters, …
Green beans with pangrattato by Valli Little
Green beans with pangrattato for 6 person There’s no better way to appreciate an Italian lunch than with this elegant …
Advanced Stir-fried vegetables on asian-style coconut & pumpkin polenta by Olivia Andrews
Advanced Stir-fried vegetables on asian-style coconut & pumpkin polenta for 4 person Give an Asian twist to this classic Italian …
Curried vegetable burgers (vegetarian) by Valli Little
Curried vegetable burgers (vegetarian) for 6 person You’ll love this hearty curry flavoured burger filled with healthy vegetables, peanut butter …