Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad Recipe for 4 Servings people by SheKnows.
A luscious and crunchy combination of pink grapefruit, toasted walnuts, celery and yogurt make this bright and delicious salad. Serve in a grapefruit peel for impressive presentation.
Ingredients for Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad
- 3 pink grapefruits
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 6 celery sticks, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad, How to Make
- Using a sharp knife, peel and segment the grapefruits and then cut into small pieces over a bowl to catch all of the juices.
- Add the walnuts, celery, yogurt, sugar and olive oil to the bowl and mix well to combine. Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper, and then serve immediately.
Additional info for Crunchy Pink Grapefruit Salad
Preparation: 10 min, Cooktime: , Serving: 4 Servings
Recipe provided by SheKnowsYou May Also Like
Grilled figs by Chrissy Freer
Grilled figs for person Ingredients for Grilled figs 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas Grilled figs, How to Make Step 1 …
Advanced Marinated capsicum salad by David Prior
Advanced Marinated capsicum salad for 4 person A tart element is added to David Prior’s simple roast capsicum salad with …
Lentil & brown rice salad by Valli Little
Lentil & brown rice salad for person Ingredients for Lentil & brown rice salad 80ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil …
Coriander and chilli pesto by Claire Brookman
Coriander and chilli pesto for person Become a whizz with this easy and versatile pesto process! Ingredients for Coriander and …
Easy Grilled lavash with rosemary and garlic by Kate Murdoch
Easy Grilled lavash with rosemary and garlic for 4 person Impress guests with this aromatic pre-dinner snack. Ingredients for Grilled …