Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes Recipe for 6 people by SheKnows.
While you’re so busy making everything else, let the crockpot take care of this one. Potatoes can be preboiled to save time.
Ingredients for Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 6 to 8 potatoes, sliced very thinly
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup soft American cheese, chunked (Velveeta or similar)
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes, How to Make
- Spray slow-cooker with nonstick spray. Fill halfway with sliced potatoes.
- Layer 1/2 soup, 1/2 cup soft cheese, 3/4 cup grated cheese and 1/2 can of milk.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Layer remaining ingredients again, in same order.
- Cook on high 6 hours, checking periodically and adding milk if required.
Additional info for Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
Preparation: 15 min, Cooktime: 6 hr, Serving: 6
Recipe provided by SheKnowsYou May Also Like
Simple Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Simple Broccoli Casserole Recipe for 6-8 People people by SheKnows. This easy casserole makes up in minutes, making it an …
Cheese-filled Eggplant Rolls Recipe
Cheese-filled Eggplant Rolls Recipe for Serves 4 people people by SheKnows. Cheese-filled eggplant rolls are a tasty and Italian-inspired meal. …
Mouth Watering Mushrooms Recipe
Mouth Watering Mushrooms Recipe for people by Recipe4Living. A vegetarian dish perfect for your next office or dinner party. Ingredients …
Zucchini Quiche Recipe
Zucchini Quiche Recipe for Serves 6 people people by SheKnows. Zucchini quiche is a great, light meal. Fresh zucchini and …
Green Beans with Toasted Walnut and Butter Sauce Recipe
Green Beans with Toasted Walnut and Butter Sauce Recipe for 2 Servings people by SheKnows. Green beans are first steamed …