Sunflower Sprout and Avocado Pita Sandwich vegetarian recipes for 1 people.
Ingredients for Sunflower Sprout and Avocado Pita Sandwich
1 whole wheat pita pocket
1 medium avocado
1/2 cup sunflower sprouts
1 tablespoon hummus
Any other desired veggies for your sandwich! (ie. cucumbers, spinach, etc)
Sunflower Sprout and Avocado Pita Sandwich, How to Make
1. Slice the pita in half (I like to warm it up in the oven for a few minutes so that it gets a little toasty!).
2. Mash the avocado to desired consistency. I usually leave mine pretty chunky so it has more of a solid consistency. Spread it into each half of the pita on just one of the sides.
3. Spread the hummus on the side that you didn’t put the avocado on in each half of the pita.
4. Add the sunflower sprouts (about 1/4 cup, or however much is desired per half)! Stick them to the avocado so that they are spread throughout the sandwich evenly.
5. Add tomato and any other veggies that are in season/sound good! =)
Source of recipe: I was playing with what I had left in the fridge and this is what I ended up with!
Additional info for Sunflower Sprout and Avocado Pita Sandwich
Preparation time: 5 minutes, Cooking time: 0 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Stuffed Artichokes Recipe
Stuffed Artichokes vegetarian recipes for 4 people. Ingredients for Stuffed Artichokes 1 loaf Italian bread 4 medium to large artichokes …
Asparagus and Mushroom Casserole Recipe
Asparagus and Mushroom Casserole vegetarian recipes for 4 people. Ingredients for Asparagus and Mushroom Casserole 2 cans of cut asparagus …
I’ll Take Kale for a Male Recipe
I’ll Take Kale for a Male vegetarian recipes for 1 people. Ingredients for I’ll Take Kale for a Male 2 …
Tomato Lentil Salad Recipe
Tomato Lentil Salad vegetarian recipes for 12 people. Ingredients for Tomato Lentil Salad 2 cup assorted dry lentils 2 cup …
Green Bean & Mushroom Deluxe Recipe
Green Bean & Mushroom Deluxe vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Green Bean & Mushroom Deluxe 2 (6 ounce) packages …