Pear Stuffed Heart-Shaped Ravioli in Walnut Sage White Wine Reduction vegetarian recipes for 2 people.
Ingredients for Pear Stuffed Heart-Shaped Ravioli in Walnut Sage White Wine Reduction
2 anjou pears, finely diced
1 whole shallot, sliced
2 ounces vegan cream cheese (I use Tofutti)
1/2 cup vegan ricotta
1/4 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Daiya)
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves roasted garlic, minced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1/8 teaspoon oregano
salt and pepper, to taste Dough:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup semolina flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon olive oil
pinch salt Reduction:
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup vegan butter (I use Earth Balance)
1 cup vegan white wine
3 tablespoons fresh sage, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
Pear Stuffed Heart-Shaped Ravioli in Walnut Sage White Wine Reduction, How to Make
1. For filling, in a medium skillet, cook the pears and shallots for about 10 minutes over medium heat until they are soft. Combine the remaining filling ingredients in a large bowl. When pears are cooked, add to the bowl, mix well, and set aside.
2. For dough, mix the all-purpose flour, semolina flour, and salt well in a medium bowl. On a clean counter space, create a mound with the flour mixture. Create a well in the center, and add the olive oil and water. Slowly start to mix and then knead dough until smooth.
3. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out the dough until slightly thin. Cut the dough with a 3″ heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1 tablespoon filling in the center of the dough. Using water, wipe the edge of the dough. Top with another heart-shaped dough piece. Press the edges with a fork.
4. In a medium pot of boiling water, add the salt and olive oil, then cook the ravioli until the float (only a few minutes). Let cook for 1 minute after they start to float. Do not overcrowd the pot with ravioli, or else they will stick together.
5. For reduction, in a medium skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat. Add the butter, white wine, sage, salt, and pepper. Reduce by 1/2. Stir in the parsley once reduced. Serve over pasta.
Source of recipe: I wrote the recipe. For more information, please see my blog here: http://veganmiss.blogspot.com/2012/02/stuffed-zucchini-cups-heart-shaped…
Additional info for Pear Stuffed Heart-Shaped Ravioli in Walnut Sage White Wine Reduction
Preparation time: 45 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
pear stuffed ravioli | You May Also Like
California Couscous Recipe
California Couscous vegetarian recipes for 3-4 people. Ingredients for California Couscous 1 medium onion, chopped 1 clove garlic, minced 1/2 …
Tomato Basil Penne Recipe
Tomato Basil Penne vegetarian recipes for 4-6 people. Ingredients for Tomato Basil Penne 12 oz (1 box) penne pasta 7-8 …
Noodles vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Noodles 3/4 cup flax gel* 2 cup unbleached white flour 1 cup any …
Vegetarian Lasagne Recipe
Vegetarian Lasagne vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Vegetarian Lasagne 1 large tin of crushed tomatoes 3 tablespoons of tomato …
Fried Noodles with Squash and Fakin’ Bacon Recipe
Fried Noodles with Squash and Fakin’ Bacon vegetarian recipes for 4 to 6 people. Ingredients for Fried Noodles with Squash …