Carob Cover Strawberries and Apricot Coins vegetarian recipes for people.
Ingredients for Carob Cover Strawberries and Apricot Coins
handful dried apricots
1 cup of carob chips
1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I use soymilk)
sliced almonds (optional)
Carob Cover Strawberries and Apricot Coins, How to Make
1. Line a tray that will fit into your fridge with parchment paper.
2. Flatten out you apricots by rolling them over with a rolling pin or bottle of wine. Don’t press too hard cause you don’t want to crush them into pulp.
3. Heat up carob chips and non-dairy milk over medium-low heat, whisking continuously until it’s a smooth texture.
4. When it is smooth drip in your fruit and twirl it so that its coated in the chocolate. Place on parchment tray.
5. If you want sprinkle it with almond slices, do so before carob hardens. Place in the fridge and let cool until hard. Easy!
Source of recipe: I modified the standard way to do a non vegan recipy into a vegan one as well as adding some of my own touches
Additional info for Carob Cover Strawberries and Apricot Coins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Sweet Strawberry Topping Recipe
Sweet Strawberry Topping vegetarian recipes for 12 people. Ingredients for Sweet Strawberry Topping 2 tablespoos pineapple juice (or any juice …
Spiced Plum Salad Dressing Recipe
Spiced Plum Salad Dressing vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Spiced Plum Salad Dressing 1 4 oz jar plum baby …
Baked Figs Recipe
Baked Figs vegetarian recipes for 4 people. Ingredients for Baked Figs 6 ripe figs, ends cut off and split in …
Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese vegetarian recipes for 4-6 people. Ingredients for Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese 2 cup soy milk 4 …
Peanutbutter and Apple Sun with Turbinado Recipe
Peanutbutter and Apple Sun with Turbinado vegetarian recipes for people. Ingredients for Peanutbutter and Apple Sun with Turbinado peanutbutter apple …